Medix Skincare is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services or website, then you can be assured that it will only be used by this privacy statement.
- We may collect some information such as your name, email address, phone number, and your medical and cosmetic history.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may contact you by phone or email if you have filled out our online booking form to arrange your appointment.
- We may periodically send promotional emails and text messages about new products, special offers, or other information if you opted to receive our special offers on your consultation form or subscribed to our clinic newsletter. You can choose to unsubscribe at any time and you will be removed from our mailing list.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and will be held in the strictest confidence and
- we value your trust in Medix Skincare & Laser Clinic.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and other clients miss the opportunity to receive services so the following cancellation fees will apply:
- At least 48 hours’ prior notice must be given for any appointment change or cancellation.
- Less than 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment will result in a charge of $50.
- If you give less than 24 hours’ prior notice, or if you do not show up for your appointment, we reserve the right to redeem a treatment from your package and/or retain any deposit paid.
- Late arrival for your appointment will result in a shortened treatment time at full price.
- If you are using a gift voucher and don’t show up for your booking, then the Gift voucher will be voided.
As a courtesy, we will send you a text message and confirm your appointment two business days prior to your appointment date. However, if we’re unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
Complaints & Compliments
We are passionate about achieving the quality service we like to receive ourselves as clients and that’s why we value your feedback and feel extremely grateful when you’ve taken the time to share your thoughts with us.
If you’ve had a great experience at Medix, please let us know and we’ll pass your comments to our staff. If you haven’t had a great experience, please also let us know so that we can take steps to resolve things to your complete satisfaction, and improve our customer service.
You can give us your feedback by:
Phoning us on 03 9686 0003 and asking to speak with the manager, or by emailing us at [email protected]
Thank you for your consideration, and we very much look forward to looking after all your skin and beauty needs in the future.
Medix Skincare Shop Policy:
All returns need to be sent within 14 days of your purchase to our physical shop. You are more than welcome to come over to our physical shop for a return or exchange.
Change of Mind
We will not accept returns for change of mind reasons, even if the item is unused.
If the item you have received is faulty, please contact us with a detailed description of the product fault, and a photo of the product.
If you have had an allergic reaction to a product discontinue use of the product immediately. Allergy returns must be less than 10% used upon arrival back with us. Email [email protected] with details of the allergy and any images as required.
Incorrect Item/Damaged on Arrival
If you have received an item that isn’t what you ordered or is damaged please contact us via email at [email protected] with your order number, description and image of the damaged/wrong product and we will get back to you within 24 hours to arrange a replacement.
Please don’t dispose the item until we’ve asked you to do it!
Arrange a Return or Exchange
Email our team at [email protected] with the following details:
• Your order number
• Reason for return or exchang
One of our Customer Service team members will contact you via email with instructions on how to send your return.
Pack up your item in the box it was sent (if you still have it) or you can return the item in person at Shop 6/343 Pakington St Newtown
Returns from metro areas usually arrive to us within 7 business days, and can be longer from regional or remote areas.
We will process your exchange, refund or store credit within 5 business days of your return arriving back to us.
One of our team members will be in touch as soon as the returns process is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for free shipping?
We offer free shipping Australia wide for orders over $95 and there is a $9.9 flat shipping rate for orders less than $95.
Am I eligible for free return shipping?
Unfortunately, we are not able to cover return postage fees on all return types.
If you’d like to confirm whether your return would be eligible for free return shipping, please contact our customer service team directly.
What happens if my return isn’t received in resealable condition?
If we receive your return and it isn’t in the condition outlined in our returns policy, the item will be sent back to your original shipping address – we’ll contact you straight away to let you know.